15 nuggets on the path to 30
May 7th, 2018
23 mins 39 secs
- God’s in control
- Knowing and accepting who you are is invaluable.
- Not everything is thing is life or death
- Involve God in all your decisions and seek him daily.
- Risk are apart of life and growth and taken by faith.
- Surround yourself with people with like minded values
- Whatever you put in your relationships you’ll get out (this includes God)
- Be to those around you who you expect them to be.
- Love and give freely- when we give these conditionally they becoming chains and then becomes walls prevent growth and transparency
- Don’t wait for permission to be you and don’t apologize for it.
- Be grateful in everything small are big & make it a habit.
- Don’t compare your life and grace to someone else. Everyone has their only road and trials.
- Watch who you tell your visions and goals to. Not everyone is for you.
- For everything people forgot to be for you and to you, God has a plan be.
- Who you are now is for a reason.