God hasn’t given us the spirit of fear but if power love and a sound mind.
- Who and what gave us fear
- Past relationships
- Any kinds of hurt
- Fear keeps you from Being free and who God made you to be.
- Like all other feelings fear is a feeling that becomes a choice to follow or read through
- Fear keeps us from recognizing the truth
- Fear keeps us from growth
We must understand that fear is just like any other emotion, not connected to fact but experience or unknowns and points of views
Lack of control breeds fear-Sometimes we fear simply because we are unsure of others reactions and give then too much power over are moves.
We disguise fear because we don’t want to admit we are fearful, but how can we handle or overcome what we do t acknowledge.
We disguise fear as, pride, hurting others, defensiveness, walls in relationships, lying, humor, ignoring consequences of actions.
How much would we truly fear if we didn’t view failure as a set back?